Functions & Experience
- Advocate - Litigator - Notary
- Partner Bischof Stampfli Law Offices
- Chairman Mullerhof Corporate Services AG
- Director PIAD Precision Casting Corporation
- Vice Chairman Airport Grenchen RFP Regionalflugplatz Grenchen
- University of Berne - Commercial and Corporate Law
Conrad Stampfli graduated as lic. Iur. at the University of Bern in 1980 and achieved his state examination and as advocate and notary in 1982. He was assistant for laws at the Berne University and also judge of a tax court.
Mr. Stampfli served as general staff officer in the Swiss army where beneath his commands and staff functions he was engaged for humanitarian and international martial laws.
Conrad Stampfli is member in the board of various companies and organizations. Today his leadership and consultancy is requested for the building up and care of cross bordering and international ventures and relations. He is familiar with the Arab and Muslim culture.
Attorney-at-law & Notary public