Functions & Experience
- Director of Civil Society - the Arab League
- Ambassador of the Arab League in Germany
- Chairman of the Libyan delegation in bilateral agreements with the Czech Republic
- Director General Department of Treaties and Legal Affairs in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Libya
- Libya's Ambassador in Sri Lanka and the Maldives
- Master degree in Law from the university of Miami, United States in 1977
Salem Quateen achieved a Master degree in Law from the university of Miami, United States in 1977.
Mr. Quateen is a Libyan politician, he was the ambassador to the Arab League in Berlin from 2000 to 2007; the Director of Civil Society in the Arab League in Cairo from 2007- 2009. He served many other political and governmental positions, and represented his country in several international conferences.
Expert in Economic Development and Democracy, International law and international human rights law